Super Smash Bros. For Wii U Weekly happens on every Sunday
Doors Open: 12:00PM
Sm4sh Doubles: 1:00 PM
Project M Doubles: 1:00 PM
Project M Singles: 2:00 PM
Sm4sh Singles Weekly: 3:00 PM
We are still open at 12:00 pm with all kind of games being played!!
Round robin format and 2-3 players from each pool qualify.
General Tournament Rules:
Sets will be:
Best of 3 in bracket/pools
Best of 5 in losers/winners/grand finals
– Game version: US Nintendo Wii-U
– Game Settings:Singles: 2 Stock, 6 Minute Time Limit, Items Off, Equipment Off, 2/3 Games (3/5 in finals matches)
– Doubles: 3 Stock, 8 Minute Time Limit, Items Off, Equipment Off, 2/3 Games (3/5 in finals matches)
– Custom moves are DISABLED.
– Amiibo’s are banned
– Custom Miis are LEGAL, Default size, switching custom loadouts is treated the same as switching characters
– Loading anything on to the consoles from a Nintendo portable gaming system is FORBIDDEN unless approved by the organizer.
– Double blind character pick is offered at request (one player whispers their choice to a neutral 3rd party, then the other chooses, then the first player selects the character they originally whispered).
– DSR: You cannot counter pick to any stage you have previously won on that set.
– Gentleman’s Clause: Any stage may be played on if both players agree to it.
– If a match times out, the winner is determined by remaining stocks, then lowest percentage on the same stock.
– If percentage is also tied, a 3 minute, 1 stock overtime match will be played. If that is also a tie (down to percent), the winner will be decided by Rock-Paper-Scissors.
– Pausing results in a stock loss, at the discretion of the opponent.
– Winning player is not locked into the same character for the next match, but has to pick before loser selects character.
Final Destination/Omega Stages*
Town & City
Order of events:
– Pick characters, then stage striking
– First stage is decided by banning from the Starter Stages in 1-2-2-1 order.
– The stages for games 2+ are decided by winner of the previous game banning 1 stage, then the loser selecting the stage, and then character select (winner, then loser).
– No bans for 3/5 sets
Maximum allowed time between games is 60 seconds. Any player violating this rule will be issued a loss.
Project M Rules:
– No coaching in between matches
– Can RPS for port priority
Round Robin Tie Breaking:
Standings will be ranked by wins. In the event of a tie the following tie breakers will be applied:
1) Games won
2) Differential between games won vs games lost
3) Head to head match up between players